- Support NDN
Below you'll find answers on how to use certain parts of our blog. If you don't find an answer to your question, just e-mail us:
Don't have an account? Create one by registering here!
If you click on the link to register and it takes you to an
empty page, that most likely means you already have an account and are logged in, which means you should see your username to the right. E-mail us if you need help.
We love hearing what you think, so if you want to leave a
comment, just create an account (see registration above), log in and you'll be ready to go! Locate the link beneath the blog post that says "Add new comment". It looks like this:
Click that and let us know what you think. As always, if
you have any troubles with this, we'd be glad to help you out. Just e-mail us.
Right Side Bar:
There are a number of "blocks" to the right that have different content in them. A little about each:
- Search block: search for old posts which date back to June, 2006. (We have posts from before
then that we're hoping to backfill.)
- User: When you create an account and are logged in, this displays your name and gives you options to edit your account, create a comment, etc. It looks like this:
- RSS/About: Learn about RSS, subscribe to our main RSS Feed or subscribe to specific users' feeds (ex: Simon Rosenberg's Feed) or topic feeds (ex: Green Project Feed). Or find out more about us, check out our Twitter feed, get help, or learn how to contact us!
- Upcoming Events: (when enabled) Highlights upcoming NDN events.
- Popular Content: Updates
automatically due to which posts you find most interesting.
- Tag Cloud: A list of the top 20 or so blog topics and tags, displayed in terms of popularity.
- Places We Go: Links to the blogs, organizations, and resources we check out all the time.
- Rock the Vote voter registration widget: Register to vote using this widget and tell your friends to do the same!
- NDN Blidget: Download the NDN Blog's Widget. It automatically updates itself when there's a new post, which is definitely handy as we try to post as often as possible.
- YouTube video bar: Gives you a sampling of NDN's videos on YouTube.
We have added links that allow our posts to be shared on Facebook, etc. Found at the bottom of the post, these look like this: