- Support NDN
Support Renewal, Support NDN
Every day in our own work we face it – things are changing, new competitors are rising, you have to manage what you have well but reinvent to stay ahead. Few enterprises still around are doing what they were doing in the same way as they were even a few years ago. Managing through change, renewing institutions for a new day and time is the key to success in a time of great transformation.
For a decade now NDN has understood this new landscape and offered solutions for the center-left to adapt and modernize – to renew itself – for a new day. Our work has been creative, prodigious and influential. We’ve helped identify a new coalition; the need to develop and deploy a new generation of post-broadcast TV tools; and have been leaders on emerging fights from Internet Freedom to community colleges to Cuba to immigration reform and a better understanding of why the middle class has been down for so long. For a small institution, we’ve had an outsized impact on the national debate, an impact that has made us a better and more modern political movement.
But with the events of the last few years, it has become clear that the center-left will need to go through another period of extended reform and renewal. For as successful as the last period was – and it was very successful – our opposition has not stood still, and new and daunting challenges have emerged. As an organization which helped lead the last period of renewal, the team here at NDN is saddling up for what looks to be at least a decade of hard work and innovation ahead.
The support of far-sighted investors in NDN and a few other organizations made this last period of renewal possible. But to fund this next phase we are going back out into the marketplace and asking for your financial support and engagement. Can you help us end the year strong, and hit the ground running in 2015 by making a contribution to NDN today? Whatever amount - $25, $50, $100 and more – all helps us prepare for the vital work head.
In the next few weeks we will be announcing a preliminary set of projects we think are the most strategically important for our community to spend its time on in 2015. I hope you will sign up for this next chapter in our organization’s compelling mission, and start by giving us the resources to make our work over the coming years the best yet.
- Simon Rosenberg, December 2014.
Click HERE to make a contribution.
You may pay by credit card or choose to be sent an invoice for your donation. If you have any questions, please contact Chris Murphy, 202-544-9200, or email@example.com.
Donate by Phone
Call our office at 202-544-9200.
Donate by Mail
Please download this printer-friendly form and mail to us at the address listed on the form.
Tax-Deductible Contributions to NPI
The New Policy Institute is a qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Contributions to NPI are tax-deductible. NPI's tax identification number is 94-3213100.
Click HERE to make a contribution to the New Policy Institute, or call Chris, above
Rules of Giving
How to Give to NDN
NDN is a 501(c)(4) organization.
If you would like to wire/EFT your contribution, please contact Chris Murphy at.
Giving to NDN
1. NDN is a 501(c)(4) membership organization established for the purpose of promoting NDN’s Agenda to expand prosperity and opportunity, assert responsible global leadership, protect the homeland, strengthen families and communities, modernize our health care system, and leave behind an even more beautiful America.
2. NDN may accept contributions from corporations, individuals, partnerships, labor organizations, and limited liability companies. Checks should be made out simply to “NDN”.
3. Contributions to NDN will not be made public through the FEC or the IRS.
4. Contributions to NDN are unlimited and do not affect an individual’s aggregate Federal contribution limit. Corporations may contribute unlimited monies to the NDN parent organization.
5. Contributions or gifts to NDN are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.
6. NDN’s 501(c)(4) may accept contributions from certain Trusts or Foundations depending on their individual policies and restrictions.
How to Give to NPI
The New Policy Institute is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt project of Tides Center and affiliate of NDN.
If you would like to wire/EFT your contribution, please contact Chris Bowman at.
Giving to The New Policy Institute
1. The New Policy Institute is a non-profit, non-partisan organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue code. Donations are tax-deductible. The New Policy Institute’s mission is to help Americans imagine and build a 21st century progressivism capable of meeting the challenges of our time. We intend to achieve this goal through non-partisan research, education, and other activities in order to bring our ideas to the American people.
2. The New Policy Institute may accept contributions from individuals, foundations, trusts, corporations, partnerships, labor organizations, and limited liability companies. Checks should be made out to “Tides Center/The New Policy Institute”.
3. Contributions to The New Policy Institute are reported to the IRS, but will not be made public.
4. Contributions to The New Policy Institute are deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. Contributions are unlimited and do not affect an individual’s aggregate Federal contribution limit.